— ~ Jack Kerouac (via lonequixote)
Ghost - Chelsea Lankes
You pass me by and I can feel a distance growing
I’d jump a canyon just to get to where you’re going
— Thich Nhat Hanh (via yesdarlingido)
That should be enough reason not to hurt me. ❞
— Ragehound (via girl-violence)
— Ava Gardner (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
I’m not even in high school yet but THIS ^^^
There’s always been something good that results from making art.
Whether you are trained or not, I think every one should at least try to find the medium that’s best for them.
Immersing in art, expressing yourself in whatever form you choose, is always an escape and I believe it’s therapy like no other.
A lot of people tend to disregard art, and most see very little of what it can contribute to a person.
Confiding in art, has always lead me to a level where you can be more in touch with your spirituality. I think it’s one of the best human experience, to encounter it.
Whether it is in a form of movement, words, strokes, or notes.
you should go ahead and do it.
Art is a part of us; after all, we are more than just rational beings and flesh isn’t the only one that thirsts.